8.26.2012

My Addictions

Hello people,

 I am that kind of person who gets addicted very easily. Well, actually, I dont have many addictions( i hope so)....
The ”Addicted” list:
1) Chocolate: Everyone has this addiction i think....I mean come on who doesn`t love chocolate?
2)Leopard print: I LOVE leopard print.....its just my favourite aniaml print ever. And I love leopards too ( if they dont eat me)  Its looks so classy but kinda fierce. And it looks amazing on my skin tone too ^^
3) K-pop...if you dont know K-pop (korean pop music) you should check out 2NE1, BigBang, Super Junior..
4) Movies....I have this BIG problem...I watch movies a LOT...but I love them
5) YouTube...some of you may like facebook, twitter, but for me YouTube is everything..
6)Fashion.....I have a passion for fashion....

Yummy Chocolate 

Sexy leopard print...me likey

You MUST check out this girls...2NE1 ( read to anyone) are the B.E.S.T

No comments:

Post a Comment